A little playlist, without rhyme or reason.
It’s been a while since I gave you some jams. So here, have some jams.
The order I prefer them in is as follows, but hey, it’s your iTunes:
- Des Ark - Some Are Love
- Twilight Singers - Blackbird & The Fox
- Dawes - If I Wanted Someone
- Crooked Fingers - Typhoon
- The Good Life - Some Bullshit Escape
- Office - Dominoes
- Why? - This Blackest Purse
- Fiona Apple - Shadowboxer
- Wye Oak - My Neighbor
- Rilo Kiley - The Execution Of All Things
- Small Sins - Morning Face
- The Gaslight Anthem - Film Noir
- Spain - Ray Of Light
- Scott Rudd - Lonely Life
- The Shivers - Yes And No
That’s an hour of goodness to wash over your tender earholes. I won’t be listening to them with you because I’ll be taking another nap, as I think I’ve somehow contracted mono. All I have done for four days is nap and wake up at completely inconvenient times, stare at pictures of goats or whatever, then fall back asleep. It’s quite tiresome, on multiple levels.