Describe mundane activities using blurbs from 1980s VHS classics.
How was work?
It was AN ADRENALINE-FUELED THRILL RIDE.
Okay. Did you go to Tesco?
Yes, it was A PULSE POUNDING TRIP INTO TERROR.
Something something something idiot teenagers.
- Justin: Ooooh, typo. There are several of them in this cookbook, which is weird because it's quite nice and has a cute font.
- Natalie: What is it?
- Justin: "Chopaped." One long red chilli, roughly "chopaped." I'm pretty sure that 'a' is not supposed to go between the 'p's. Unless it's a cutting style I'm simply unfamiliar with.
- Natalie: That's possible.
- Justin: Chop this pepper and chopape that onion.
- Natalie: Roughly chopape.
- Justin: YOU CALL THAT CHOPAPED? YOU'RE FIRED!
- Natalie: You're "firered"
Imagine a world where living human beings were too old to give a shit about Harry Potter. Pretty scary, huh? Total nightmare realm.
If your oolong isn’t Fujian get it the fuck out of my face.
The secret ingredient is FISH SKIN.